Read some of the questions we are frequently asked about the services we provide.
- Art Department
- Billing Questions
- Sales Questions
- Other Questions
What file format and sizing are needed when submitting artwork for static billboards?
How do I submit artwork for digital billboards?
Do I need to provide artwork for our billboard?
Barnes Advertising’s creative team is equipped with skills & years of experience. All we need from you is your company’s high resolution logo & your “why?” (or reason for advertising). The best part… It's FREE! And you have the opportunity to change your creative every 60 days. Take advantage of our FREE service & let our dynamic creative team design something for your next campaign.
How many points of contact does my billboard need?
A billboard should include ONE point of contact.
Points of contact can include a website, a phone number or a general location:
Website: A website should not include any “https://” or “www.” With smartphones these days, there’s really no need to type out the whole website & Google can usually direct you in the right direction if something is spelled wrong. Remember, the LESS WORDS the BETTER as we don’t want the message to get lost in a sea of verbiage.
*Example of an acceptable website: BarnesAdvertisingCorp.com
Phone Number: A phone number should include 10 numbers:the 3 digit Area code & the 7 numbers of the phone number.
*Examples of acceptable phone numbers: (for Barnes Advertising) 740-453-6836 or 740.453.6836
General Location: As smart phones are now the primary GPS of the General public, a whole address is no longer necessary. Again, Remember, the less words the better!
*Examples of acceptable General Locations: (for Barnes Advertising) Zanesville or Fairview Rd
How can I pay my bill?
We currently accept payment via check, ACH Payment, and Credit Card Payment (in-person or through the Online Payment Portal with processing fees 3% + 30¢ per transaction). Please send a Remittance Advice or Payment Notification with the invoice number you would like to apply the payment as well as the check or payment number.
How can I receive my invoice?
Invoices can be mailed or emailed. Please provide the address/email address you wish to have the invoices sent.
Billing for Space/Rent varies depending on location. Our current billing cycle by market is as follows:
- Newark & Zanesville billing on the 1st
- Athens, Cambridge, & New Lexington billing on the 5th
- Logan & Coshocton billing on the 10th
- New Philadelphia/Dover & Carrollton billing on the 15th
- McConnelsville & Mount Vernon billing on the 20th
Billing for Production/ ArtWork change is processed every Friday.
Sign Shop Billing is processed every Monday.
What markets do you serve?
Our current markets include:
- Athens County - Traditional Only
- Carrollton County - Traditional Only
- Coshocton County - Traditional Only
- Delaware County - Traditional Only
- Fairfield County - Traditional Only
- Guernsey County - Traditional Only
- Hocking County - Traditional Only
- Knox County - Traditional Only
- Licking County - Traditional and Digital
- Muskingum County - Traditional and Digital
- Noble County - Traditional Only
- Perry County - Traditional Only
- Stark County - Traditional Only
- Tuscarawas County - Traditional and Digital
- Washington County - Traditional Only